Saturday, November 16, 2013

I won! I won! I won!




I won! I won! I won!
I am so excited to say I won a packet of patterns from Missy over at Missy's Homemaking Adventures. I have not been able to sew one up yet due to the fundraiser sewing but I plan on digging in soon. Thank you Missy!!! 


I'm a horse nut, have been since birth, so this is so fabulous! I'm thinking to use the applique pattern to make a baby quilt? Reverse the horse, use different fabrics and colors. It will be adorable! We have 5 horses and an ass now. Our numbers fluctuate as I rescue and rehome animals :) 


Check out this stuffed reindeer head. Who shot Rudolph and stuffed him?!? LOL Just teasing! I love it! Make Rudolph, his friends, maybe a girlfriend ... what was her name in that one Christmas special? You get the idea. 

Missy is in the midst of a move from Texas to Missouri. As a veteran of many moves, she has my sympathies. There are so many details that have to come together to make the transition smooth. Missy has several rescue cats plus a fabulous collection of old, antique, collectible, working featherweight sewing machines. She is so talented she can hand crank her machine and free motion quilt at the same time. She can treadle and free motion quilt! I'm still mastering pushing the pedal and not stitching my finger to my fabric, LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment