Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nomming. Laying. Cutting.

I need to get moving on sewing vests pronto. I pulled out the pattern and realized I had totally forgotten that the pattern got partly chewed by a dog. Yikes! 

It was on the table, the cat played with it and knocked it to the floor, where the dog nommed on it. My fault for not putting it away safely. I am now sewing vests with no real instructions. In English. The Spanish instructions are intact but do not have pictures. I was lucky that the actual pattern pieces were pinned to fabric at the time. Now if I can just remember how I did them last time ... 



I tend to sew with thoughts to efficiency. So I spent an entire afternoon laying out and cutting several vests and linings. It gives me a back ache but it  is faster and lets me get to the fun sewing happily along part faster. Have a great day!! 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment