Thursday, December 6, 2018

Good Fortune Part 2 Link Up

Nutcracker ornaments from Avon 1985
Time is zipping along at an incredible pace. It seems yesterday we were preparing for Thanksgiving and now Christmas is approaching at the speed of light. I have so much to do! In addition to Christmas we have 2 birthdays this month. Are you ready for Christmas?

Paneling is coming down. Next, rewire the house.

I spent several days working on the lake house.



Hustled home to decorate the tree for Christmas.



Today I finally cut a few strips to make some HST's for Clue 2 of Bonnie Hunter's 2018 Mystery quilt.



I'm far from completion of Clue 1 or 2. However I'm smiling at the color and sparkle of the fabrics as they start to come together. Tomorrow Clue 3 will be released. Hold on to your hats, it's going to be a fabulous December!

To explore all of Bonnie Hunter's wonderful quilting including many free patterns, go to Quiltville.
I'm linking back to the Good Fortune Mystery Link Up.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I always like to see Bonnie's quilts made with dark backgrounds. This is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete