Thursday, December 20, 2018

Good Fortune Mystery Quilt Part 4 link up

Hello! Christmas is getting close. Are you ready? I'm not done shopping yet. I need to track down 2 more items and I can stop. I hope :)

Stacks of wrapped Christmas gifts

Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville released the 4th clue for her Good Fortune mystery quilt. String pieced units! Yeah!
Insert my sad face though. I do not have enough fabrics to make decent string pieced blocks. My stash was depleted, so I had to shop to have fabric to make this quilt. Since its a mystery I didn't know to buy a dozen small pieces in this color. I bought 3 and thought that would be more than enough. I was wrong. That's ok. I need an easy week.

Yellow with daisies

Big sigh.

So yes Bonnie, I am copping out this week.

Darling dragon flies
In all honesty I have not gotten any sewing done. I discovered I am being defrauded by a family member. My past week has been lawyers and paperwork. Bad time of year for negative chaos.

These fabrics make me smile!!

Stitching relaxes me and makes me happy so you can bet I will be stitching my little heart out this weekend.

Yellow roses! 
Have a great week!
Merry Christmas!!


Linking back to the Mystery Monday Link up

No comments:

Post a Comment