Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Barn Phase 1 is done!

Just a quick post to say the barn is done. Yeah!! I took an overall picture but mainly caught spots. I don't know if that is dust in the air or what. I will try to get a finished pic without the spots soon. This is the finished 'paneling' in a corner of the barn by the big door. I'm so tickled! 




This means I was able to get back to sewing vests. I have sewed 4 minus the buttons and buttonholes. I will do the buttonholes for all 5 vests at the same time. 

I have been sewing since before I was a teenager but buttonholes still make me apprehensive. My stomach twists. My head hurts. It's crazy. The last set of vests went fine. I finally figured out how my machine wants to do them. It has a special attachment and everything. I will take pictures when I get to that point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment